What does Where Pass London cost?
Remember, your Where Pass is FREE
The only time you will be spending money with Where Pass London is:
1. When you load money for travel
2. When you load money for shopping and dining
3. When you purchase attractions at great prices
There are also minimal fees charged when using your contactless Visa debit card. They are all listed here:
Notes on fees and limits:
- Some ATM providers may charge an additional fee and should advise you before you confirm the transaction.
- Standard operator SMS charges apply for balance requests and addition charges may apply to receive SMS information outside the UK.
- Your card and account is issued by Contis Financial Services Ltd who is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to issue e-Money (Firm Reference Number: 900025) and is a member of Visa.
- Please note that Where Pass card and account is an electronic money product and although it is a product regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, it is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. We ensure that any funds received by you are held in a segregated account so that in the unlikely event that Contis Financial Services Ltd becomes insolvent your funds will be protected against claims made by creditors.